Join the Gannon Insurance Agency, Inc. team.
An environment that fosters growth.
A company is only as good as the people behind it. We are always interested in meeting talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference to our business.
We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business—delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
We recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
Gannon Insurance is hiring for a Protection Advisor!
View our fantastic office position below:
At Gannon Insurance we treat our people like gold. Plus, we offer a secure, pleasant, professional, compassionate working environment. We are a family here.
As a Personal Lines Protection Advisor, what would you do in a day?
- Discuss coverages, rewrite policies & sell new policies
- Advise and counsel clients and prospects on coverage options
- Solve insurance problems for our clients
- Build & Maintain direct client relationships at all times
What do you get?
- A full-time position in a well-established insurance agency
- A secure salary PLUS income-increasing incentives and bonuses!
- Our full benefits package – health, dental, long-term disability, 401k matching, paid vacation and holidays
- Great team members in a friendly environment
- The opportunity to work with a company that is excited about its future and growth
So, please apply if you:
- Are positive, upbeat and courteous with a great attitude
- Are reliable, trustworthy and dependable
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Property/Casualty License Required
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years Insurance Experience
- Customer Service Experience Required
- Ability to use menu-driven software
- Ability to use Word & Excel programs
- Ability to work independently
- Good organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Are interested in having a career here at Gannon Insurance Agency!
You know yourself. If you do not have these qualifications, this job just isn’t for you. But if it is for you – and we hope it is! – we want to meet you.
To apply, you must send all three requested items below.
- A cover letter that explains why this role is a right fit for you. Please don’t send us a generic cover letter – we truly want to know why we should hire YOU
- Your resume
- A list of three professional references (names and phone numbers)
Due to the number of resumes we are anticipating, we can only respond to candidates who send us the above information.
Please send the information to: email@example.com
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our professionals and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.